An environmental management system, similar to quality management systems or to safety management systems, is a model founded on commonly known rules functional to the own activity management of organisational structure, procedures, praxism processes and checks.
The environmental policy underline rules and guide-lines which the factory advert to, and represent a virtual agreement that the Company commit itself to respect, in front of all its stakeholders.
That commitment materialise in:
- producing goods safe and increasely recyclable
- offering assistance for a correct and safe use of the products
- cooperating with own customers due to the continuous improvement of goods and services
- respecting the environment
- reducing at most the impact over man and environment caused by production process, stocking, transportation, supply chain and by product uses and waste disposal.